- Spanish courses Price List
Medical Spanish Lessons
Medical Course Content
This course takes place in the don Quijote Guanajuato school, Mexico. It is intended for registered nurses, doctors, others who work (or intend to work) in the medical sector.
Content and Structure: you will have 20 medical Spanish lessons in the first week to improve your understanding of Spanish and 10 extra lessons consisting of medical Spanish vocabulary and phrases apposite to this field, which will increase to 20 classes in the second week.
Purpose: increase your medical Spanish vocabulary and expand your skills and awareness to enhance your communication with Spanish-speaking patients. The program also includes a hospital visit.
Medical Spanish Lessons content:
- Spanish for Nurses and Laboratory Technicians (blood test, etc)
- Orthopaedics and rehabilitation
- Essential grammar (reflexive verbs, "to hurt” and "to like”, comparison of adjectives, pronouns, imperatives, verb + infinitive, key verbs.)
- Physical terminology
- Conversation with patients
- Parts of the human body
- Laboratory procedures
- Alphabet, numbers, dimensions, colors, time expressions, useful greetings / expressions
- Admission data
- Medical history